Your Ultra Sauna heater has been engineered and built to the highest quality standards, and is backed by this warranty to assure your complete satisfaction:
- SCANDIA Mfg warrants on the terms and conditions set forth below for ten years to the Original Owner only, at the Original Installation site only, this equipment to be free from defect in material and/or workmanship under normal use as specified in the equipment’s instructions, FROM DATE OF PURCHASE and thereafter.
- A TEN YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY applies only on the heater unit as manufactured by and at SCANDIA Mfg., - Manufacturing Plant – and specifically excludes all components and/or parts which are accessories therein, namely: the gas valve; pilot generator: heating element; contactor; timer switch; thermostat; and, high limit, for which their respective manufacturers warranties apply. The TEN YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY does not apply for units that have been installed in commercial locations such as clubs, condominiums, apartments, spas or military facilities. In commercial locations, Scandia will provide a one-year warranty on the unit.
- During the first year SCANDIA will, at its option, repair or exchange at the Factory all parts which it finds have become inoperative during said warranty period due to a defect in material or workmanship, without cost to customer except for freight and/or crating charges.
- For the period commencing with the second year and for the ten year warranty of the original purchaser only, at the original installation only, SCANDIA will, at its option, repair or exchange at the Factory, all parts which it finds have become inoperative during said warranty period due to a defect in material or workmanship except the following parts which are excluded from this warranty: the gas valve; pilot generator: heating element; contactor; timer switch; thermostat; and, high limit.
- This warranty in its entirety becomes null and void if unit is rented or to be used for rental purposes or installed in any mobile or fixed prefab rental room. If original purchaser is a corporation then, the president of said corporation, shall be construed as registered Original Owner for all purposes herein, otherwise this warranty in its entirety becomes null and void.
- This warranty in its entirety becomes null and void if unit has been installed by an unlicensed party by and/or in the city and/or county where installation is made. Furthermore if unit is disassembled and/or tampered with in any way possible by any one (individual and/or company) then this warranty in its entirety becomes null and void.
SCANDIA reserves the right to substitute new equipment or parts on any orders for replacement hereunder, but shall not be obligated to do so. This warranty is solely for the benefit of the original purchaser and no one else, and only if the installation and operating instructions applicable to the model purchased are followed. These instructions are furnished with the unit and also are available by writing SCANDIA’s warehouse. These instructions are incorporated herein by reference as if set forth in full. This warranty does not cover damages which appear to SCANDIA to have resulted from neglect, alteration, abuse, misuse, accident, flood, fore or other act of force majeure, or other than normal use.
This warranty is expressly in lieu of other warranties, or liabilities, express or implied, by the Company or its representatives, and in lieu of all other obligations and liabilities for damage to persons or property caused in any manner by the heater or its component parts. More specifically, by not by way of limitation, SCANDIA assumes no liability for damages which may occur as a result of neglect or intentional misuse of the unit, and the purchaser or user of the unit agrees to assume all liability for the consequences of its use or misuse by such purchaser or user, and his, its or their respective employees and agents or other third person. THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES WHICH EXTEND BEYOND THE DESCRIPTION ON THE FACE HEREOF. NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTIES ARE MADE, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, OTHER THAN THOSE EXPRESSLY HEREIN SET FORTH TO THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER ONLY.
- Electric Heater Brochure
- Installation Guide
- Troubleshooting Guide
- Operating Instructions & Recommendations
About Scandia Manufacturing
Scandia is a manufacturer of traditional saunas, steam rooms, sauna heaters, room kits, and accessories. They have been making the best sauna and steam room products since 1964. The best source for DIY installation plans, sauna blueprints, and support materials. Scandia's accomplishments are the direct result of a dedicated workforce of energetic, creative, service-minded individuals. Scandia is progressive while understanding the importance of artistry and craftsmanship. Pride of work and attention to detail is evidenced in everything we do. They combine tradition with technology to create new products, new markets, and new niches within existing markets. Scandia maintains a high standard of quality in all products and services to ensure all customers and Scandia partners benefit from the Scandia relationship. They continually reinvest Scandia’s earnings in greater efficiencies for production and operations. These principles have been powerful in driving the long-term success and character of Scandia. Scandia attracts and pursues partners who share the same principles, therefore assuring that every customer is given the highest quality products and service.
Focus on improving the quality of live
Purpose-Driven & Innovative Culture
Scandia provides a clear vision and sense of purpose for our more than 200 associates and business partners around the world.
Options & Accessories
24-hour Programmable Digital Timer
Digital timer for sauna heaters. This timer is intended for commercial facilities where sauna use is consistent. Timer can be programmed for a seven day cycle. Can only be used for our Electric Sauna heaters, not the gas.
Upgrade from 60-min timer to commercial 24-hour digital time clock (for any heater model).