Duko Hera 42" x 30" Bathroom Vanity LED Mirror
Duko Hera 42" x 30" Bathroom Vanity LED Mirror
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $200
- Same-Day Order Processing
- Easy Monthly Installments Starting at 0% APR*
• Text or call 800-614-7411
• Email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Start a live chat
Our team is available to serve you 8:00 AM - 11:59 PM ET, 7 days a week.
"Our Products Make The Difference."
- 5mm copper free mirror + aluminum frame
- 120V AC, 60Hz LED:2835-60, 0.1w/bead
- Color temperature: 6000-6500K
- Touch switch
- UL Listed
- Duko Hera 42" x 30" Bathroom Vanity LED Mirror
- All electrical components
|Dimensions||42" x 30"
|Warranty||10-year product warranty|
- Toilets provided by Mingyoung Conservation Inc. (“DUKO™”) comes with a limited ten-year warranty on chinaware, a limited five-year warranty on all mechanical parts of the toilet, and a limited one-year warranty on the toilet seat if included with product.
- Ceramic sinks and stainless steel sinks provided by DUKO comes with a limited ten-year warranty on the whole set.
- Faucets, shower sets, and bathtub faucets provided by DUKO comes with a limited one-year warranty on the whole part.
Mingyoung Conservation Inc (DBA DUKO) is a Multinational Corporation that specializes in designing, marketing, and servicing ceramic bathroom products. They provide not only DUKO Brands products, but also offer OEM/ODM/CFR/PPD trade terms.
Throughout the years, Duko have earned huge reputation in the North America market with outstanding product quality and competitive product price. By building a rigorous Quality Control team, we ensure that every single product is timely-tested. They also implement another comprehensive inspection before shipping. Duko provide detailed report to let our clients get informed about their product at any time.
Duko products are engineered with artistic design, demanding materials, and elaborate manufacturing. With the focus on water saving and product quality, they deliver both highly conservative and valuable products to your day-to-day life.
Duko main product line contains one-piece and two-piece toilet, bathroom sink with different configurations including drop-in, undermount, vanity, and pedestal one, as well as bathtub and faucet. Duko also manufacture commercial ceramic products, such as commercial urinal, flush valve, commercial toilet, and sink.
All of the toilets and sinks are IAPMO tested and meet or exceed cUPC® standards. They have joined the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA’s) WaterSense® program and became a partner. Duko aim at providing BEST customer services operated as well as HIGHEST product quality with our professionalism and enthusiasm.
At DUKO Plumbing Fixtures, believe that successful companies need healthy societies. They embrace the concept of corporate social responsibility as a tool that provides an integral view of business and society.
It is Duko's responsibility to strategically utilize their expertise and resources to run a competitive and profitable business, while at the same time adding value to the communities in which Duko operate by preserving our planet’s natural resources and empowering our people.
Many of Duko products comply with one or more of the following testing standard designations:
The Canadian Uniform Plumbing Code™ (cUPC™) is a designated Canadian national standard. They design these codes to provide consumers with safe and sanitary plumbing systems.
Companies that wish to label their products as WaterSense compliant must sign an agreement with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
MaP Premium Listed
The EPA requires that WaterSense labeled toilets be able to flush a minimum of 350 grams in the MaP test. At present, MaP test is the main, if not only, independently recognized test designed to gauge this rather important parameter.
Core Environmental Values
- Duko are committed to proactive involvement in activities directed toward the preservation and conservation of our natural resources.
- Duko are committed to operating their facilities in compliance with all applicable environmental laws and regulations.
- Duko are committed to working with their employees, customers, and suppliers to design products, processes, equipment, and packaging that are environmentally friendly and economically viable.
What our customers are saying...
What an excellent company and excellent products. Just like the old days when companies really cared about their customers, these guys are awesome!!!
I was greeting in chat soon after logging into their web. She was genuine and very helpful in getting me the correct items I needed. The communication about shipping and tracking was great as well. My mind was at ease concerning my investment purchase! Thank you!
San Jose, California
I've been extremely imporessed with the service--from the actual humans answeing phone calls to the accurate and prompt follow up, including and unrequested phone call to follow up on my order delivery requests.
Fairfax County, Virginia