Finnmark Designs FD-3 Full Spectrum 72" 4-Person Home Infrared Sauna
Finnmark Designs FD-3 Full Spectrum 72" 4-Person Home Infrared Sauna
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $300
- Same-Day Order Processing
- Easy Monthly Installments Starting at 0% APR*
• Text or call 800-614-7411
• Email email@example.com
• Start a live chat
Our team is available to serve you 8:00 AM - 11:59 PM ET, 7 days a week.
Stretch out and relax in Finnmark Design’s FD-3 Full-Spectrum 3 to 4 person infrared home sauna. Create a daily wellness retreat in the comfort of your own home.
Finnmark Designs is the only infrared sauna manufacturer that combine long-wave carbon 360 infrared panels with UL listed short-wave Spectrum Plus™ infrared panels. This combination provides higher temperatures, full body coverage, deeper penetration, and an experience better than any other sauna. Each heater is strategically placed to offer the highest level of therapy possible. Achieve temperatures of 170° in less than 1 hour on a standard home outlet, an engineering marvel!
Naturally antimicrobial Western Canadian cedar protects you against mold, bacteria, and fungus for a fresher smelling sauna. The Thermal Plus™ Aspen exterior won’t rot, warp, decay or chip, making Finnmark Designs full spectrum infrared saunas one of the most durable and longest lasting saunas.
- Bottom Panel
- Top Panel
- Back Panel
- Front Panel
- Left Panel
- Right Panel
- Glass Door
- Bench Support
- Bench Top
- Heater Cable
- Floor Cable
- Power Supply Unit
- Power Cable
- Interior Heater Connections with Wood Cover
- Door Handle (2 Screws)
- Removable and adjustable sauna feet for uneven surfaces
- Infrared Sauna Heater Panels
- Spectrum LED near infrared ceiling lights combined with medical grade Spectrum Red Light therapy
- Controller 2.0, built-in LCD touchscreen control panel with Bluetooth audio
- Audio upgrade with 6" HiFi speakers, 8mm tempered glass for the ultimate thermal retention
- ETL Certification
- Limited Warranty
- Antimicrobial Western Canadian cedar interior that protects against mold, bacteria and fungus.
- Thermal Plus™ Aspen exterior that will never rot, warp, decay or chip. Making Finnmark Designs full spectrum infrared saunas one of the healthiest and longest lasting saunas on the market.
- Finnmark Designs is the only infrared sauna manufacturer that combines long-wave carbon 360 infrared panels with UL listed short-wave Spectrum Plus™ infrared panels. This combination provides higher temperatures, full body coverage, deeper penetration and an experience better than any other sauna. Each heater is strategically placed to offer the highest level of therapy possible.
- Built-in LCD touchscreen controller with Bluetooth audio.
- Audio with 6" HiFi speakers, 8mm tempered glass for the ultimate thermal retention.
- Ergonomic backrest for comfort
- Removable and adjustable sauna feet for uneven surfaces.
- Low EMF sauna tested by a NASA award winning testing facility.
- High Emissivity infrared heaters
- High quality double walled construction with non-toxic wool insulation.
Health BenefitsBenefits of Infrared
- The technology of the Spectrum Plus incoloy heaters warms your core body temperature, producing a cleaner, healthier sweat while lowering blood pressure, and maintaining heart health.
- The natural heat produced by the Spectrum Plus heaters is designed to achieve a more controlled hot climate much like a traditional sauna without the unbearable heat temperatures. This deeper penetration through sweating goes beyond the muscle and fat rather than a traditional or hot air sauna. As a result, you're able to work up the best possible sweat in the least amount of time.
- Spectrum Plus heaters remove 17% more toxins such as cholesterol, fat-soluble toxins, toxic heavy metals, sulfuric acid, sodium, ammonia and uric acid.
- Full Spectrum Sauna combination of long-wave Spectrum Carbon 360 infrared panels with UL-listed short-wave Spectrum Plus™ infrared panels. This combination provides higher temperatures, full body coverage, deeper penetration, and better experience than any other sauna.
- Reap the benefits of a more natural pain relief remedy with every infrared sauna session.
- Athletes can appreciate a faster muscle recovery with increased blood flow to the muscles, delivering more concentrated oxygen and creating more energy to heal.
|Interior Materials||Western Canadian Cedar|
|Plug Type||NEMA 6-15P|
|Interior Dimensions||67"W x 41"D x 70"H|
|Exterior Dimensions||72"W x 46"D x 78"H
|Room Volume||111.3 cu. ft.
|Door Dimensions||23.625"W x 67.875"H
|Door Handle Dimensions||1.875"W x 11.625"H|
|Product Weight||488 lbs
|Shipping Dimensions||36"W X 78"D|
|Shipping Weight||536 lbs W/48 lb Pallet|
Finnmark Designs warrants the Sauna to be free of defects in material and workmanship
|Heaters - Spectrum+||Lifetime|
|Heaters - Carbon||10 years|
|Electrical Components:||10 years|
|Audio Components:||10 years|
|Lighting Remote:||1 Year (accessory)|
|Commercial Use:||5 Years|
Company warrants to the user during the warranty period that the Sauna Cabin will maintain its structural integrity. The factory-installed components (i.e., heater controls, power supply, electrical wiring, and audio system) will be free from defects in material or workmanship. This limited warranty shall not apply to any display model unless expressly agreed by Finnmark Designs in writing
at the time of purchase or to any Sauna installed more than six months after the delivery date.
This warranty extends only to the original retail purchaser of the sauna and terminates upon transfer of ownership. It does not extend to commercial or institutional use or installation. Freight charges to and from the customer are the responsibility of the customer (flat fee). This includes freight charges for parts
shipped to enable the services of your sauna.
This warranty is void if the sauna has been subjected to alteration, misuse, abuse, accident, natural disaster or non-factory authorized modification or repair. This warranty is also void if the sauna has been operated or maintenanced in deviation to the published instructions. The warranty extends only to the manufacturing defects and does not cover any damages resulting from mishandling of the product by the owner. This warranty does not cover any normal wear and tear due to usage. This warranty also does not cover any damages caused by natural weather conditions even when the sauna is covered with the factory authorized outside cover. Broken glass and light bulb, whatever the cause, are not covered by this warranty.
Finnmark Designs shall not be liable for the loss of use of the sauna or other incidental or consequential damages. Under no circumstances shall Finnmark Designs or any of its representatives be held liable for injury to any person or damages to and properties. Some states allow limitations on how long specified warranty lasts. Some states do not allow exclusion or limitation of
incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights that vary from state to state. Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Documents & Files
What an excellent company and excellent products. Just like the old days when companies really cared about their customers, these guys are awesome!!!
I was greeting in chat soon after logging into their web. She was genuine and very helpful in getting me the correct items I needed. The communication about shipping and tracking was great as well. My mind was at ease concerning my investment purchase! Thank you!
San Jose, California
I've been extremely imporessed with the service--from the actual humans answeing phone calls to the accurate and prompt follow up, including and unrequested phone call to follow up on my order delivery requests.
Fairfax County, Virginia