GoBidet 2003-HIK Warm Water Kit
GoBidet 2003-HIK Warm Water Kit
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $300
- Same-Day Order Processing
- Easy Monthly Installments Starting at 0% APR*
• Text or call 800-614-7411
• Email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Start a live chat
Our team is available to serve you 8:00 AM - 11:59 PM ET, 7 days a week.
The Bidet Attachment fits under your existing toilet seat and connects to a cold water line or hot & cold water lines, depending on the model.
Warm water models require a hot water connection, which can usually be found under a nearby sink. These models come with an internal mixing valve to provide the perfect temperature for a warm water wash. If a hot water source is not readily available, warm water models can be used with cold water only.
Bidet Attachments do not use electricity, are relatively inexpensive, and designed to last for many years
GoBidet, our simplest warm water bidet attachment, fits under your existing toilet seat.
- Optional Warm Water Kit connects to hot water connection in the bathroom. Kit number 2003-HIK includes: 50” hose with 3/8” T valve and 3/8” nipple
- Important Note: All of our bidets should only be installed by licensed plumbers. On electric models where there is not an outlet, then a licensed electrician should be used to install one. We recommend a dedicated 15 or 20amp GFI circuit be used, and local codes followed. Periodic maintenance and inspection of the unit are required. Hoses and all connections should be checked frequently. These units must be protected from freezing and if not used for extended periods, they should be disconnected.
- GoBidet™ Model GB-2003C Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Warranty - GoBidet™ will repair or replace any part that proves to be defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation, use, and service.
- Residential Products - We provide the following warranties on all GoBidet products to the original purchaser, installed in a residential setting. This warranty is effective for all new and improved GoBidet model GB-2003-C units sold after May 1, 2015.
- Mechanical Warranty - A Lifetime Warranty is provided on all GoBidet mechanical parts to be free from manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship under normal use.
- Finish Warranty - A Lifetime Warranty is provided on all GoBidet product finishes against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship under normal use. This covers any peeling or chipping of the chrome plating but does not cover oxidation, corrosion, or discoloring. If necessary, the unit should be wiped with a damp cloth and dried after each use. To prevent oxidation of all types, as well as discoloring, it is recommended the bidet be frequently rubbed with a light coating of non-scented mineral oil. No chemicals should be used to clean the bidet or the finish can be damaged.
GoBidet Demo and Installation
Dr. Oz on Washing One’s Behind
Hygiene For Health® is the oldest and largest independent Bidet Seat distributor in North America, representing 12 factories since 1990, and selling nearly 50,000 bidet seats since 2000.
Hygiene For Health® is committed to providing you with the very best in personal hygiene products. In their promise to you, Hygiene For Health® assures the very best pricing, prompt worldwide shipping, and superb customer service & product support. With over 20 years of industry experience and thousands of satisfied customers, Hygiene For Health® is certain to please.
Every Bidet product Hygiene For Health® sell must meet each of these guidelines:
- With the many bidet products on the market, Hygiene For Health® chooses only the best quality to sell.
- All-electric products Hygiene For Health® sells meet UL requirements for Safety and Reliability.
- The Design must not only fit most fixtures but must look good and be easy to remove and clean.
- Hygiene For Health® test every seat to make sure it functions as promised. Their most recent models have undergone 3 years of testing.
- Hygiene For Health® looks at the Value. While some seats may cost twice as much, they may not necessarily work better or last longer
- Hygiene For Health® provides continuous Support after the sale and Hygiene For Health® has done so since 1990. This is longer than any other importer or distributor in the U.S.
Member of World Bidet Association
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Use
1. Water Control:
a. Forward – On
b. Backward – Off
2. While sitting on the toilet seat, use the Spray Arm Control Knob (N) to move Spray Head (O) to the desired location for cleansing.
3. Gently turn on Spray Head by pushing forward on Water Control Lever (U). If water does not flow, move Water Control Lever to left.
4. If using the optional Hot Water Kit, adjust the water temperature by moving Water Control Lever: Left for regular water, right for hot water. Allow water to warm.
5. When cleansing is complete, push Water Control Lever (U) to O position and return Spray Arm (L) to resting position underneath the seat. Caution: To avoid scalding, do not use hot water only.
Care & Maintenance
Clean Mounting Bracket, Water Control Valve, and complete Spray Arm Assembly every 2 weeks with a mild soap and water solution.
Note: Abrasive cleaners should not be used, as they will harm the finish. After cleaning, use a soft cloth to rub mineral oil on all exposed surfaces to protect the finish. Failure to properly care for and maintain this product may void the warranty.
1. Water will not turn on
a. Make sure the water supply is connected and turned on.
b. The water control stem (#2003.04) can rotate left/right and back/forward. Make sure to push lever in all 4 directions to test the unit. With a cold water connection only, this unit will not work in the warm water positions.
c. Make sure hose is not kinked or twisted.
2. Water leaks from connections:
a. Turn water o and re-seal connections with Teon tape. Turn water back on and check for leaks. Repeat if necessary.
3. Water leaks from location where shower head assembly connects to GoBidet:
a. Firmly tighten nut holding shower head assembly (Part no. 2003.01) to GoBidet.
4. Water leaks from GoBidet behind the bell handle assembly (Part no. 2003.04):
a. Insert screwdriver in hole at bottom of bell handle assembly and loosen set screw to remove bell handle assembly. Unscrew (counter clockwise direction) chrome nut cover (Part no. 2003.24) from the front of the GoBidet housing. This can usually be accomplished by hand.
b. Tighten (clockwise direction) large brass nut (Part no. 2003.45).
c. Replace chrome nut cover and bell handle assembly.
5. Shower head assembly (Part no.2003.01) will not move when sitting on the toilet:
a. If you used all of the included spacers (Part no 2003.11 ) on the side of seat without the GoBidet (Step “D.2”) you can request more by contacting us.
b. If you cannot find taller, attachable bumpers, you may need a new toilet seat with taller bumpers or one with less seat contour.
6. GoBidet moves too much when manipulating the controls:
a. Snugly tighten threaded bushing (Step “B.4”).
b. Firmly tighten chrome nut holding GoBidet to mounting bracket (Part no. 2003.09).
c. In some cases, you may need to also use a strong double-sided tape between the mounting bracket and the bowl. We recommend 3M industrial, double-sided tape.
What an excellent company and excellent products. Just like the old days when companies really cared about their customers, these guys are awesome!!!
I was greeting in chat soon after logging into their web. She was genuine and very helpful in getting me the correct items I needed. The communication about shipping and tracking was great as well. My mind was at ease concerning my investment purchase! Thank you!
San Jose, California
I've been extremely imporessed with the service--from the actual humans answeing phone calls to the accurate and prompt follow up, including and unrequested phone call to follow up on my order delivery requests.
Fairfax County, Virginia