HealthCraft PT Rail Grey Toilet Roll Holder
HealthCraft PT Rail Grey Toilet Roll Holder
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $300
- Same-Day Order Processing
- Easy Monthly Installments Starting at 0% APR*
• Text or call 800-614-7411
• Email email@example.com
• Start a live chat
Our team is available to serve you 8:00 AM - 11:59 PM ET, 7 days a week.
The Toilet Roll Holder is a high-quality, commercial-grade bathroom accessory to be used with the P.T.Rail. The Toilet Roll Holder is intended to adhere to the P.T.Rail, and hold a roll of toilet paper. The Toilet Roll Holder is not intended to be used as a weight bearing surface or injury will occur. The Toilet Roll Holder is only to be used with HealthCraft’s P.T.Rail. The Toilet Roll Holder is not to be used in any other way than described above.
The Toilet Roll Holder is an add-on accessory for the P.T. Rail. It allows you to move your roll of toilet paper right onto the rail, reducing awkward reaching and eliminating the need for a conventional toilet roll holder.
- Plastic Toilet Roll Holder
- Double-Sided Tape
- P.T. Rail
- PT Rail Natural Wood Wall Plate
- PT Rail Floor Mast
- It does not come with a P.T. Rail; P.T. Rail is sold separately
- It attaches to the P.T. Rail in seconds and will help you avoid reaching and twisting for toilet paper
- Put toilet paper within reach with the P.T. Rail Toilet Roll Holder
- It should only be used with the P.T. Rail
- It holds 1 roll of toilet paper at a time
- Made in Canada
Specifications subject to change without notice. Product not intended for outdoor use.
|Warranty||One Year Limited Warranty|
|Shipping Dimensions||9" W x 5" D x 3" H|
|Product Weight||1 lb|
|Number of Boxes to Complete Product||1 box|
All HealthCraft Products are covered by a one-year limited warranty with the exception of hand grips which are subject to normal wear. Buyer hereby indemnifies, agrees to hold harmless and defend HealthCraft Products Inc. from and against any and all liabilities, claims, (founded and unfounded), losses, damages, costs, and expenses (including without limitation consequential damages and reasonable professional fees) resulting from buyers specification, application, or improper use of goods described hereon; buyers omission or neglect.
Thoughtful products to make your home safer
How did the 3 founders of HealthCraft Group launch a company with a laser focus on preventing falls and keeping people safe? How did they foster an award-winning company with a culture dedicated to changing lives through functional products? Well, it all started with a broomstick.
Who Owns HealthCraft Group?
Meet Don Ed, John O’Brien and Ed Thomas – the 3 founders of HealthCraft Group. Don worked in home health care for over 4 decades, John is an engineer specializing in safety for over 30 years, and Ed was a practicing occupational therapists for 25 years. It’s the ultimate foundation of client perspective, body mechanics, creative ideas and product solutions.
They're On A Mission
They are committed to being the best organization on earth at connecting passionate people, progressive ideas and effective product solutions to end the epidemic of preventable fall injuries & deaths in the living spaces of the world.
They're here for you
HealthCraft Group exists because preventing falls demands more than just great products. We need to change the conversation around fall prevention, because it affects us all.
Throughout our lives, we all lose ability. For some of us, it's a series of slow changes as we age. For others, it can happen suddenly as a result of a fall, an injury, or the rapid onset of a medical condition.
They're here to show you that you're not alone. Everyone goes through these changes, and it's their goal to help you navigate them safely, gracefully, and without shame so you can focus on the people and the things you love.
- Design Is Their Differentiator - They take an immense amount of pride in their design. They go above and beyond in every detail to ensure they would be confident with our loved ones using their products – and they do.
- Safety That Moves With You - Pivot and Lock Technology allows the user to place the horizontal support rail exactly where it is needed. Unlike fixed/stationary rail devices that limit users to a small area, movable support allows a greater range of supported movement.
- More Holes. More Versatility - Grab bars are best installed on wood studs in the wall. Yet sometimes studs are not exactly where we expect them to be. That’s why they added more holes to their grab bar flange – to give more options for screws to hit wood studs.
- Awards & Recognition
San Jose, California
Fairfax County, Virginia