HealthCraft White Uni-Fit Extender
HealthCraft White Uni-Fit Extender
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $300
- Same-Day Order Processing
- Easy Monthly Installments Starting at 0% APR*
• Text or call 800-614-7411
• Email email@example.com
• Start a live chat
Our team is available to serve you 8:00 AM - 11:59 PM ET, 7 days a week.
The Uni-Fit Extender is a high-quality, commercial-grade installation accessory to be used with the SuperPole. The Uni-Fit Extender is intended to increase the floor to ceiling range of the SuperPole from 93-99" to 100-120" (236-251cm to 254-305cm). The Uni-Fit Extender is a metal tube that attaches between the top plate and the pole assembly of the SuperPole. The Uni-Fit Extender features a series of holes that can be selected depending on the desired floor to ceiling height range. The Uni-Fit Extender is only to be used with HealthCraft’s SuperPole System. The Uni-Fit Extender is not to be used with the SuperTrapeze, SuperPole Bariatric or SuperPole Ultra. The Uni-Fit Extender is not to be used in any other way than described above.
The Uni-Fit Extender is an attachment that increases the standard range of the SuperPole from 93"-99" to 100"-120", allowing the SuperPole to be compatible with up to 10' ceilings. The Extender attaches between the top plate and pole assembly of the SuperPole.
- Uni-Fit Mast with caution label
- Plastic Bushing
- Cotter Pin (x2)
- Nylon Washer (x2)
- 2" Clevis Pin (x2)
- SuperPole (SP-S) (Sold separately)
- SuperPole with SuperBar (SPB-S) (Sold separately)
- The Uni-Fit Extender is only compatible with an existing SuperPole (SP-S) or SuperPole with SuperBar (SPB-S).
- The Uni-Fit Extender is an attachment for the SuperPole, it does not come with a SuperPole.
- The Uni-Fit Extender attaches between the top plate and the pole assembly quickly and easily.
- The Uni-Fit Extender increases the standard floor-to-ceiling range of the SuperPole from 93"-99" to 100"-120".
- If your ceiling height is greater than 120" (10'), check out our Advantage Rail System: A floor-mounted SuperPole or call us to find out about the custom-made SuperPole Ultra which is compatible with ceilings up to 140" (11.5').
- Made in Canada.
Specifications subject to change without notice. Product not intended for outdoor use.
|Finish||White (Anti-Microbial Powder Coat)|
|Weight Capacity||300lbs / 136kg|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
|Shipping Dimensions||34" W x 3" D x 3" H|
|Product Weight||5 lbs|
|Number of Boxes to Complete Product||1 box|
Products are covered by a limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship for the original purchaser. Warranty excludes products that have been damaged through misuse, accidental damage, alteration, normal wear and tear, wood material and stain, or the use of corrosive or abrasive cleaning products.
Thoughtful products to make your home safer
How did the 3 founders of HealthCraft Group launch a company with a laser focus on preventing falls and keeping people safe? How did they foster an award-winning company with a culture dedicated to changing lives through functional products? Well, it all started with a broomstick.
Who Owns HealthCraft Group?
Meet Don Ed, John O’Brien and Ed Thomas – the 3 founders of HealthCraft Group. Don worked in home health care for over 4 decades, John is an engineer specializing in safety for over 30 years, and Ed was a practicing occupational therapists for 25 years. It’s the ultimate foundation of client perspective, body mechanics, creative ideas and product solutions.
They're On A Mission
They are committed to being the best organization on earth at connecting passionate people, progressive ideas and effective product solutions to end the epidemic of preventable fall injuries & deaths in the living spaces of the world.
They're here for you
HealthCraft Group exists because preventing falls demands more than just great products. We need to change the conversation around fall prevention, because it affects us all.
Throughout our lives, we all lose ability. For some of us, it's a series of slow changes as we age. For others, it can happen suddenly as a result of a fall, an injury, or the rapid onset of a medical condition.
They're here to show you that you're not alone. Everyone goes through these changes, and it's their goal to help you navigate them safely, gracefully, and without shame so you can focus on the people and the things you love.
- Design Is Their Differentiator - They take an immense amount of pride in their design. They go above and beyond in every detail to ensure they would be confident with our loved ones using their products – and they do.
- Safety That Moves With You - Pivot and Lock Technology allows the user to place the horizontal support rail exactly where it is needed. Unlike fixed/stationary rail devices that limit users to a small area, movable support allows a greater range of supported movement.
- More Holes. More Versatility - Grab bars are best installed on wood studs in the wall. Yet sometimes studs are not exactly where we expect them to be. That’s why they added more holes to their grab bar flange – to give more options for screws to hit wood studs.
- Awards & Recognition
What an excellent company and excellent products. Just like the old days when companies really cared about their customers, these guys are awesome!!!
I was greeting in chat soon after logging into their web. She was genuine and very helpful in getting me the correct items I needed. The communication about shipping and tracking was great as well. My mind was at ease concerning my investment purchase! Thank you!
San Jose, California
I've been extremely imporessed with the service--from the actual humans answeing phone calls to the accurate and prompt follow up, including and unrequested phone call to follow up on my order delivery requests.
Fairfax County, Virginia