Nasoni Da Vinci 4" Gloss Black Nickel Centerset Fountain Faucet With Pop-Up Drain
Nasoni Da Vinci 4" Gloss Black Nickel Centerset Fountain Faucet With Pop-Up Drain
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $300
- Same-Day Order Processing
- Easy Monthly Installments Starting at 0% APR*
• Text or call 800-614-7411
• Email email@example.com
• Start a live chat
Our team is available to serve you 8:00 AM - 11:59 PM ET, 7 days a week.
The Future of Faucets
Nasoni's Centerset Fountain Faucet will complement your sink with its sleek design and contoured lines. Mounted on a single base and made for basins with three holes, it has handles that are 4 inches apart.
- 1 x Gloss Black Nickel Centerset Fountain Faucet
- 1 x Pop-Up Drain with Lift Rod
- Mounting Material
- Installation Manual
- Nasoni Premium Water Filtration Unit. Sold Separately.
- Nasoni Premium Water Filtration Refiller. Sold Separately.
- Dynamic fountain flow technology saves water with no splashing
- Premium lead-free brass construction enables durable, reliable performance
- PVD finish resists spots and does not corrode, discolor, or tarnish
- Included pop-up drain installs in less time and includes a lift rod
- Super smooth ceramic disc valves, maintenance-free performance
- Fountain valve is a replaceable ceramic disc cartridge
- Ceramic disc cartridges for hot and cold handles
|Color / Finish||Gloss Black Nickel|
|Material||Lead-Free Solid Brass|
|Max Flow Rate||1.2 GPM / 4.5L/min|
|Max Fountain Flow Rate||0.26 GPM / 0.98L/min|
|Shipping Carton Dimensions||13" (H) x 13" (W) x 10" (L)|
|Shipping Carton Weight||7.61 pounds|
IAPMO's National Personnel Certification Program assesses expertise in construction codes as an indicator of ability and professionalism. It provides a valid and reliable professional testing program for plumbing and mechanical inspectors and plan examiners.
CALGreen refers to the California Green Building Standards Code, also called as CALGreen Code. As mandated by law, California buildings must reduce the maximum flow of water by 20% on all plumbing fittings and fixtures.
The purpose of CALGreen is to improve public health, safety, and general welfare through enhanced design and construction of buildings using concepts that reduce negative impacts and promote those principles which have a positive environmental impact and encourage sustainable construction practices.
WaterSense-labeled products and services are certified to use at least 20 percent less water, save energy, and perform as well as or better than regular models.
LEED Certification is the most widely used global standard that recognizes buildings that are efficient, cost-effective, and better for occupants and the environment.
National Green Building Standard
Rating and certification system that aims to encourage increased environmental and health performance in residences and residential portions of buildings. Its criteria apply to the design and construction of homes and subdivisions.
Natural Resources Canada R-2000
R-2000 is a voluntary housing standard – a benchmark that documents a whole series of things about how a home should be built in order to deliver high standards of energy efficiency. R-2000 homes are designed and built to have high R-values and greater energy efficiency throughout your home.
ADA compliance is short for the Americans with Disabilities Act Standards for Accessible Design. What that means is that all electronic information and technology must be accessible to those with disabilities.
Nasoni LLC (“we, us, our”) warrants Nasoni's products to the original owner of the product (“you, your”) to be free of defects in materials or workmanship from the date of sale and for as long as you own the product and the property in which the product is first installed. Neither this warranty nor any benefit under this warranty is transferable or available to a subsequent owner of the product.
Exceptions to the Lifetime Warranty
The following products are not included in Nasoni's Limited Lifetime Warranty but are warranted for the duration stated below.
NOTE: Carbon filter vs. Sediment filter
Carbon and sediment filters serve two different functions. Sediment filters catch dirt and debris, while carbon captures organic compounds that cause bad tastes and odors. A sediment filter is a mechanical filter. It has a certain porosity that water can flow through but not anything larger than the micron rating of the filter. Because a carbon filter removes particles by adsorption, it does not make a good sediment filter. You need one of each if your water contains high sediment levels; without a sediment filter, water flow rates will become increasingly lower as the sediment clogs the filter. Nasoni will not refund a filter for damage caused by sediment.
What Nasoni Will Do to Fix the Problem
In the event of a covered defect in the product, Nasoni will FREE OF ANY COST to you:
1. Repair or replace any part, or component that proves to be defective, or
a)If the product cannot be economically repaired, replace the product with the same or a comparable product, or
b)If the same or a comparable model product is not available, make a reasonable monetary adjustment considering the age of the defective product; provided that
c)In no event will our liability exceed the price you paid for the product (including tax and shipping).
2. Nasoni will pay all shipping costs of returning a product for inspection (if Nasoni makes that request) and for sending replacement parts, components, or products to the customer.
3. Replacement products, parts, or components assume the remaining duration set out in this warranty but not less than thirty (30) days from the date on which the replacements are shipped.
Limitation on the Duration of Implied Warranties
The duration of implied warranties (including but not limited to those of merchantability and fitness for a particular or special purpose) arising under state, provincial, or territorial law is limited to the shorter of duration of such warranties provided by law or the duration set out in this warranty. Some states, provinces, and territories do not allow the limitation of implied warranties, so the above exclusions or limitations may not apply to you.
What This Warranty Does Not Cover
1. Defects caused by abuse, misuse, or accident; maintenance or cleaning inconsistent with our care instructions; installation inconsistent with our installation guide or industry standards; mineral accumulation; corrosion due to chemicals, a saline environment, or acidic or polluted water; use of the product outdoors (unless the product is specifically intended for such use); acts of God or the government; criminal, intentional, reckless, or negligent acts; or ordinary wear and tear.
2. Labor charges, including but not limited to the labor required to uninstall, install, or reinstall a product; to disassemble and reassemble a product; or to install or affix replacement parts or components.
3. Indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages. Some states, provinces, and territories do not allow the exclusion of incidental or consequential damages, so the above exclusions may not apply to you.
4. Products purchased from an unauthorized source or in violation of our minimum advertised pricing policy.
Your Rights Under State, Provincial, or Territorial Law
This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights that vary from state to state province to province, or territory to territory.
The details of this section constitute the entire Nasoni warranty. Any other promises, negotiations, understandings, agreements, or representations, whether oral or written, are deemed merged herein.
Documents & Files
|Nasoni Premium Bathroom Water Filter Unit||Nasoni Premium Bathroom Water Filter Refiller|
Frequently Asked Questions
What should I look for when purchasing a faucet?
Centerset faucets are mounted on a single base and are made for basins with three holes and have handles that are 4 inches apart.
Bathroom faucets featuring physical vapor deposition, or “PVD”, feature the latest technology for bonding a finish to a standard brass faucet. With PVD, the finish becomes an integral part of the faucet itself, resisting tarnish, scratches, and corrosion, keeping the faucet looking good longer. PVD finishes are by far the most durable finish available today.
Ceramic Disc Faucets
Matching Pop-up Drain
Why do I need the Nasoni Da Vinci bathroom faucet?
Nasoni’s Da Vinci bathroom faucet not only utilizes the best materials for construction and finish but also includes our patented fountain capability, offering more capability in a bathroom faucet than ever before.
Today, for the first time ever, you can have a water fountain and a water faucet, all in one, in the perfect, elegant solution that is perfect for any environment.
How are Nasoni products made?
All Nasoni products are made in Nasoni's ISO 9001 certified factory. Each product features the finest raw materials and utilizes state-of-the-art technology to develop products that meet the highest standards.
Nasoni faucets are made from solid brass construction and feature the finest ceramic disc valving to ensure a lifetime of exceptional performance. Nasoni products are 100% tested and hand inspected prior to shipment.
How do I clean my Nasoni Da Vinci Faucet?
Nasoni's Da Vinci Faucets come with a PVD finish and offer easy maintenance. Follow these dos and don’ts to keep your Da Vinci Faucet looking great for years to come:
Why should I add the Nasoni filter to my order?
Enjoy pure and healthy water, with no more expensive bottled water.
Nasoni's Fountain Faucet water filters are the best line of defense between the body and hundreds of known toxins your municipalities may not be eliminating.
Nasoni's premium under-counter water filters eliminate lead, chlorine, and other contaminants, as well as odors and bad tastes, so you and your family enjoy pure, healthy, spring-fresh water from the tap.
All Nasoni filters are tested and certified by NSF International to NSF 42 & 53 for reduction of chlorine (taste and odor) and the reduction of lead and cysts and are made in the USA.
How can I find a replacement part?
Nasoni is confident that you will find Nasoni products unsurpassed in quality and craftsmanship. Each piece is 100% designed to exact qualifications in the US, manufactured in Nasoni's ISO 9001 certified factory, and certified by IAPMO in Ontario, California.
San Jose, California
Fairfax County, Virginia