SKU:USABidet H1 Left Handed
USABidet H1 Palm Button Control Bidet
USABidet H1 Palm Button Control Bidet
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $300
- Same-Day Order Processing
- Easy Monthly Installments Starting at 0% APR*
• Text or call 800-614-7411
• Email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Start a live chat
Our team is available to serve you 8:00 AM - 11:59 PM ET, 7 days a week.
SIMPLICITY AND ELEGANCE THAT’S AFFORDABLE
Our USABIDET® H-2 was our sole model for a number of years. Until the introduction of the H1, this was our best-selling bidet toilets for sale. Listening to our customers is a top priority in improving the design of our products. As a result, the USABIDET® H-1 was developed to help a servicewoman who had suffered a soft tissue injury to her shoulder, requiring rotator cuff surgery. With her right arm immobilized following surgery, she did not want assistance in maintaining her hygiene. We designed our H-1 model which helped her keep her privacy and independence as she healed. Her necessity encouraged us to bring the first left-handed bidet toilets for sale to the market.
From that design came the addition of an ergonomically friendly palm button to accommodate those with arthritis, MS, stroke victims, and other conditions that encumber manual dexterity and strength. It’s simple enough for children to operate. The palm button is the result of fulfilling a customer’s need and it became a standard.
- Accommodates restricted range of motion without giving up the operational features incorporated into our designs since 1989.
- We offer both left-or right-handed options (an ideal feature for users with limited hand or arm use such as rotator cuff surgery)
- Palm button allows for easy control of BOTH water pressure and spray angle.
- Features a half-crescent arm which is easily moved backward and forward, and is retained under the toilet seat when not in use.
- Universal design fits most round or elongated toilet seats.
Stainless steel for easy cleaning and long life. Made from medical grade stainless steel in the USA.
- Mounting Hardware
Only your garden hose is more simple
- No-grip palm button allows joystick control of BOTH water pressure and spray angle with simple hand pressure
- Accommodates restricted range of motion without giving up the operational benefits
- We offer both left-or right-handed options (for users with limited hand or arm use
- Universal design fits most round or elongated toilet seats
Why this model should be selected
- You drive it
- Single-handed operation. You specify which hand you will be using and we’ll take care of the rest
- Toilet placement into limited floor space
- May be used with select elevated toilet seats for individuals dealing with mobility
Easy to install. Hardware is included.
Water wins over wiping
|17.17" x 6.69" x 6.38"
|Made in USA
|Mounting Hardware Included
Before Installing a Bidet
USABIDET® products have been engineered to allow easy installation with common household tools. Our products are designed as easy DIY. The instructions are simple and easy to follow without expensive plumbing modifications or electrical connections.
Installing a bidet toilet seat or bidet sprayer is one of the easiest ways to add the cleaning function to a bathroom with a limited size or a home with a limited budget for plumbing renovations.
- Determine whether you prefer a wider pressure range adjustment (USABIDET® H-2), a simple joystick control for both pressure and aim (USABIDET® H-1), or application of a post-rinse body wash or incontinence rinse for a more thorough cleansing (RxBidet®).
- Before bidet installation, use the wall-mounted shutoff valve to turn off the water to the toilet.
- Flush the toilet until the tank is empty.
Installing a bidet product such as the USABIDET® H1 or USABIDET® H2 will involve detaching the water supply hose. Hence, keep a towel or small bucket ready to catch any water remaining in the tank or hose.
About Your Bidet
Toilet seat-mounted bidets are easy to install and require no extra space in your bathroom. USABIDET® products are easily installed to the underside of your existing toilet seat using basic household tools. Adding a freestanding bidet in your home requires dedicated plumbing lines. Our toilet seat-mounted USABidet® connects directly to the incoming water source with included hardware.
How to Hook Up a Bidet Toilet Seat
- Turn off the water at the wall and remove the toilet seat.
- Attach the bidet to the underside of the seat as per the instructions or video. Remount the seat.
- Detach the toilet’s flexible water supply hose from the water source at the wall.
- Attach the included t-Valve to the water source and connect the waterlines from the tank and the bidet. Make sure that the connections are firm. Do not over-tighten.
- Turn on the water and use the bidet.
I purchased my first bidet in 2004 and it has been reinstalled in two homes. This is the third home and we have a comfort height toilet which required a longer hose. The hose was delivered 2 days after I spoke to you. It is great doing business with you. As a retired health care professional I have always stressed the importance of cleanliness and hygiene of the body. The bidet makes cleaning the perineal area so easy and prevents inflammation of the site. I have spoken to many of my friends about your product. Please accept my thanks for not only the bidet but your making it so easy to contact you for any needs.
This is absolutely the best product! We purchased our first USAbidet in 2007 and couldn't have been more pleased. It was very easy to install (even for two old 'geezers'), and has performed flawlessly. We purchased our second for dear friends who had just moved into a new home. They, too, love their USA bidet.
The USABIDET is an ingenious solution to issues disabled persons can have when using the toilet. I was fortunate enough to find American Hygienics makers of the USABIDET. This company makes a top quality product here in the USA - not in another country. And the customer service is next to none. If you need to solve a bathroom hygiene problem contact this company - they won't let you down.
Thank you for making and developing such a fine product. Your bidet has changed my wife’s life immeasurably. She has a very bad case of Crohn’s disease and had colitis, too, before they took out her colon (save 2 inches of her ******). She enjoys her new Peri-Jett adaptation. Her skin has been abused by acidic liquefied stool for over a decade. The Ph balancing effects in the Peri-Jett solution have alleviated a lot of the pain she endured up to 25 times/day for almost 15 years. She appreciates the deodorizing affect of the Peri-Jett the most
As important as brushing your teeth.
What an excellent company and excellent products. Just like the old days when companies really cared about their customers, these guys are awesome!!!
I was greeting in chat soon after logging into their web. She was genuine and very helpful in getting me the correct items I needed. The communication about shipping and tracking was great as well. My mind was at ease concerning my investment purchase! Thank you!
San Jose, California
I've been extremely imporessed with the service--from the actual humans answeing phone calls to the accurate and prompt follow up, including and unrequested phone call to follow up on my order delivery requests.
Fairfax County, Virginia