HUMM UKU WiFi 2" x 1" x 4" Digital On - Off, Time, Temperature Controller For Sauna Heater
HUMM UKU WiFi 2" x 1" x 4" Digital On - Off, Time, Temperature Controller For Sauna Heater
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $200
- Free Returns & No Restocking Fees for 100 Days
- Easy Monthly Installments Starting at 0% APR*
• Text or call 800-614-7411
• Email email@example.com
• Start a live chat
Our team is available to serve you 8:00 AM - 11:59 PM ET, 7 days a week.
UKU Wi-Fi lets you to operate all the features of the UKU control from the convenience of your smartphone. Regulate your lighting, ventilation, timer, and temperature either with the wall-mounted control or use the HUUM Wi-Fi app from anywhere so that your sauna is preheated to the perfect temperature when you arrive. For added safety, the UKU Wi-Fi includes a door sensor, overheating protection, and child safety lock. UKU Wi-Fi requires a Wi-Fi network connection.
Heat your sauna from your phone
With HUUM mobile app you can heat your sauna comfortably from wherever you are. Whether you are at the end of a long working day or going out for a run, with a couple of clicks on your phone you can have hot sauna waiting for you when you get home. You can choose the beginning and end time of the heating, set the desired temperature and check the current temperature at any given moment.
Choosing a Remote Control
Local: If you are not interested in heating your sauna from the phone, UKU Local may be the right choice.
Wi-Fi: UKU Wi-Fi needs to be connected to a Wi-Fi network to connect to the mobile app. That is why it is suitable for home saunas or other saunas that are already in Wi-Fi range.
GSM: UKU GSM allows you to use the mobile app option even if your sauna is not in Wi-Fi range or it is inconvenient to set it up. It is a good solution, for example, for holiday houses that are not in use all year round.
- ◄How to choose a sauna controller for an electric sauna heater?
Choosing UKU Controller
- UKU Local
- UKU Wi-Fi
- UKU GSM
All three controllers share the same basic functions and design. The main difference between them is that UKU Local is made for only on-the-spot use while UKU Wi-Fi and UKU GSM can additionally be controlled through HUUM mobile app.
Continue reading and discover more in detail what these sauna controllers can do and which kind of saunas are they suited for.
Main Features of UKU Sauna Controllers
Let’s first take a look at the features that all three UKU controllers have in common.
- They are suitable for any manufacturer’s electric sauna heater as long as it works with a controller, has a temperature control function and its output does not exceed 18 kW.
- You can choose a target temperature between 40-110 °C.
- You can choose a heating period of 3, 8 or 12 hours.
- A timer function allows you to select a starting time for heating. For example, if you would like the sauna to be hot when you arrive home from work, you could just set the timer before you leave home in the morning. This way a hot sauna will be waiting for you when you get back.
- UKU sauna controllers can be connected to the lights/ventilation and steamer functions of the sauna, allowing you to control all of them from the same remote control.
- Safety features include overheating protection, door sensor and child safety lock. Overheating protection stops the heating when the temperature in the sauna gets too high. This happens around 140°C. Thanks to the door sensor, your remote control will not start heating if the sauna room door is open. The child safety lock prevents little children from activating the sauna heater.
- All HUUM sauna controllers have an elegant and minimal design and they are easy to use. Just one button gets everything done and gives the remote control an overall clean look.
- Whichever model you prefer, you can choose a case that best suits your taste and the interior of your sauna. UKU controllers come in wooden and different colored plastic cases. Wooden cases are handmade out of thermo-treated ash. Plastic cases come in the following colors: black, white, grey, blue and sand.
Local vs. mobile app sauna controllers
When it comes to choosing between the three sauna controller models, the most important question is whether you wish to control your sauna only through the controller or would you like to control it also using a mobile app.
If you are interested in on-the-spot use only, then UKU Local might be the right choice. In case you would like to explore the possibilities of mobile app remote control, read more about UKU Wi-Fi and UKU GSM controllers.
Using the mobile app to heat your sauna can help you save time, organize your day better and find more moments for relaxing in the sauna. You could be anywhere and still have your sauna hot and ready by the time you want. All it takes is a few taps on your phone.
UKU Wi-Fi and UKU GSM differ from each other in the way they connect to the network. Below we’ll go further into details about the differences of the sauna controllers.
UKU Local – local sauna controller
As we already mentioned above, UKU Local is a good option for your sauna if you prefer heating it from the controller on the wall. It has all the features in common with UKU Wi-Fi and UKU GSM, the only exception being that you can’t control it through the mobile app.
UKU Wi-Fi – sauna controller with a mobile app
UKU Wi-Fi can be used as a regular sauna controller on the wall. Additionally, you can connect it to HUUM mobile app on your phone and heat your sauna through the app.
In order for the controller to be able to communicate with the app, it needs to be connected to a Wi-Fi network. For this reason, it is suitable for places where there is already a wi-fi network, like homes, accommodation establishments, offices, etc.
UKU Wi-Fi is unique among Wi-Fi sauna controllers for two reasons.
Firstly, your phone doesn’t have to be connected to the same Wi-Fi network of the sauna to use the app. You can be anywhere and still start heating your sauna.
The second great advantage is that you don’t need to connect the controller to the Wi-Fi router with cables or anything. It connects to the network in the same way as your phone or your computer. All you need to do is choose the right network and insert the password.
UKU GSM – sauna controller with a mobile app
Just like UKU Wi-Fi, UKU GSM can be controlled from the remote control or using HUUM mobile app.
The advantage of UKU GSM is that it does not need Wi-Fi to connect to the app. It comes with a SIM-card and uses mobile data. So, all you need is a mobile data reception in the place where you install your controller.
UKU GSM is a good solution if you wish to heat the sauna using your phone but your sauna doesn’t have a Wi-Fi connection or it is not convenient to set it up. It is suitable, for example, for holiday homes that are not in use all year round, saunas that are distant from houses and mobile saunas that are moved around.
Since UKU GSM works with mobile data, there is a small additional cost to using the app. Using HUUM app with UKU GSM is free for the first year and costs 29 €/year thereafter. The annual fee includes mobile application features, mobile data, secure server, unlimited app users, application and remote control software updates. The remote control can always be used also without the mobile app.
Choosing between the three sauna controller models comes down to whether you wish to heat your sauna only from the remote control or would you also like to do it independently of your location using HUUM mobile app.
Choose UKU Local if you simply want to use the remote control on the wall and you are not interested in heating your sauna from a distance.
If you would like to be able to heat your sauna also through the mobile app, choose UKU Wi-Fi or UKU GSM. UKU Wi-Fi is suitable for saunas that are already in the Wi-Fi range. UKU GSM works also if you don’t have Wi-Fi in your sauna. You just need a mobile data reception.
Heat Your Sauna Comfortably with HUUM Mobile App
The main benefit of this is you don’t even have to be home to heat your sauna. You could be anywhere and have your sauna hot and ready at exactly the moment you step in the door. This is a great advantage for many home sauna owners as well as accommodation establishments. Continue reading and discover:
- How heating the sauna from your mobile phone can benefit you and also your accommodation establishment;
- What do you need for heating your sauna through the mobile app;
- How HUUM mobile app works and what features it offers.
- ◄Click Here to Know More About HUUM UKU WiFi Controller
Save Time with HUUM Mobile
A HUUM sauna controller with the mobile app remote control option has two important advantages.
Firstly, it saves you a lot of time. Let’s say heating the sauna takes about an hour. With a regular sauna controller, it would mean that once you arrive home you would still have to wait an hour before you can actually use it. With a mobile app remote control, you can start heating the sauna even without being home yet. You can just activate the sauna heater from your phone and spend that hour finishing up at work or exercising at the gym.
In moments when you need a hot sauna the most, you don’t have to wait for it. Maybe you have just spent an entire day skiing or you’re on your way back from a long trip. What could be more welcoming and regenerating than a hot sauna waiting for you the moment you step through the door.
We asked our customers how is the mobile app working for them and how are they using it.
Harry from Finland wrote us this: “Yes, I use the HUUM app frequently, in fact, I always switch the sauna on with the app, whether I am at home or not. When I’m sitting on the sofa – yes, why not switch the sauna on from the phone? When I’m in the garden – there’s no need to go inside the house, I just switch it on while I’m outside. When I’m shopping in the city center, working late at the office or walking outside with my dog – why not switch the sauna on to have it ready by the time I’m back home? It’s simple and easy.”
Another useful aspect is that you don’t have to be physically present to heat the sauna. Here lies a great opportunity for the owners of Airbnb apartments, guesthouses and other accommodation establishments looking to offer something special to their guests.
Adam Rang from Estonian Saunas is already using this smart sauna solution with his Airbnb guests in Tallinn. He provides his guests with sauna log-in information before their journey there. This way the guests can activate the sauna heater accordingly to their travel schedule and have a hot sauna waiting for them on their arrival. Also, during their stay in Tallinn, they can always set the sauna to a perfect temperature for their return to the apartment after having spent an entire day exploring the city.
HUUM Mobile App Works with UKU Wi-Fi and UKU GSM Sauna Controllers
If you would like to heat your sauna with the HUUM app you first need to purchase a sauna controller with that feature. So, you should have either UKU Wi-Fi or UKU GSM controller installed in your sauna. These controllers can be used with any manufacturer’s electric heaters as long as they work with remote control and have a temperature control function.
Once the controller is in place, all you need to do is download the HUUM app into your phone and connect it to your controller. To do that, just follow the instructions on the screen and insert your sauna controller’s ID and code when requested. After that, you are ready to heat your sauna from the app and enjoy all its features.
Prepare Your Sauna Experience With a Few Taps on The Phone
HUUM mobile app is about more than just switching the sauna heater on and off. It provides several useful features for adjusting your sauna experience to your wishes.
First, let’s go over the basic functions. When it comes to heating, you can choose the beginning and end time of the heating and set the desired temperature. Thanks to the door sensor of the UKU control unit, the app will know if you have left your sauna room door open and will not allow heating in that case.
While the sauna is heating, you can check the current temperature at any moment to see how it’s proceeding.
If you already know exactly what time you need your sauna to be hot, the timer function comes in handy. Just activate the timer and have the sauna heated exactly by the time you arrive home from a workout or in time for a sauna party.
HUUM sauna controllers can be connected to the lights, ventilation and steamer functions which can be controlled through the mobile app as well. In order to do that you must first activate these functions from the control panel on the wall.
The number of app users is unlimited. Anybody who has the sauna controller ID numbers can download the app and connect it to the heater. This way all the family members can heat the sauna from the app and always see if the sauna is already being heated. Friends invited over for a sauna session can keep an eye on the sauna temperature to know if it is ready yet.
HUUM mobile app comes in the following 6 languages: English, German, Russian, Italian, Finnish and Estonian.
Innovative Sauna Controllers For Modern Sauna Lovers
If you value time and appreciate comfort, heating the sauna through HUUM mobile app might just bring your sauna to a new level. This easy and time-saving sauna controlling solution helps to better insert enjoyable sauna moments into a busy modern lifestyle.
Pick a color
UKU comes in glass, wooden and different colored plastic cases. Wooden cases are handmade out of thermo-treated ash.
Connects with others
UKU sauna controller can be used with different manufacturers' heaters.
- Control display panel, 2.16"W (55mm) x 0.86"D (22mm) x 4.13"H (105mm)
- Main Wifi control module, 3.54""W (90mm) x 2.28""D (58mm) x 5.6""H (142mm)
- Temperature sensor
- Door sensor
- Control display panel cable, 9.84', 12AWG
- Temperature sensor cable, 16.4', 14AWG
- Door sensor cable, 16.4', 14AWG
- Installation and operation manual
- 5-Year limited warranty
- Sleek control display panel
- Hand-crafted Thermo-Ash Wood control display panel (Wood color)
- Built-in Wi-Fi interface for HUUM mobile app
- 8 Language options: English, Estonian, German, Russian, Italian, Finnish, Polish and French
- Unlimited number of users
- Notification when set temperature is reached
- Settable on/off, time, temperature, and delay
- For heaters up to 18kW (over 9kW requires extension box)
- Settable temperature range of 122-230F
- Delayed start up to 48hrs in advance
- Inside/outside sauna room installation
- Optional smart heating setting
- Available decorative control display panels
- Displays set temperature and room temperature
- Temperature sensor
- Door sensor to keep the heat inside the room
- Remotely located main control module
- Connects to lights and ventilation
- Overheat protection
- Child safety lock
|Length||2.16" (55 mm)|
|Width||0.86" (22 mm)|
|Height||4.13" (105 mm)|
|Dimensions||2.16" W (55 mm) x 0.86" D (22 mm) x 4.13" H (105 mm)|
|For heaters up to||18 kW|
|Supply voltage||400 V 3N; 230 V 1N|
|Heating period||3h; 8h; 12h|
|Certifications & Listings||CE, SGS, IPX4|
|Mountable Inside Sauna Room?||Yes|
|Adjustable Session Settings?||Yes|
|Adjustable Temperature Control?||18 h|
|Maximum Time Settings||18 h|
|Fuel Type / Power Options||Yes|
- Limited 5-Year Warranty
- The warranty only applies to the product that has been installed and used in accordance with the manual.
- NB! The warranty does not apply to heating elements. They are considered as consumable parts.
- The warranty does not cover normal wear or improper use of the product.
- The warranty period is 5 years from the date of purchase (based on the purchase receipt).
- The warranty does not apply to defects caused by:
- damage or defects due to transport and or other actions not controlled by manufacturer;
- defects caused by carelessness, improper storage or overloading the product;
- errors in the installation of the product due to noncompliance with the product’s manual, operating instructions or safety requirements;
- modifying the product in any way (parts added, removed or replaced);
- product incompleteness;
- using together with products that are not compatible with this device;
- when the product warranty period has expired.
Frequently Asked Questions
What our customers are saying...
What an excellent company and excellent products. Just like the old days when companies really cared about their customers, these guys are awesome!!!
I was greeting in chat soon after logging into their web. She was genuine and very helpful in getting me the correct items I needed. The communication about shipping and tracking was great as well. My mind was at ease concerning my investment purchase! Thank you!
San Jose, California
I've been extremely imporessed with the service--from the actual humans answeing phone calls to the accurate and prompt follow up, including and unrequested phone call to follow up on my order delivery requests.
Fairfax County, Virginia